Everything You Need to Know About Effectively Managing Your Time for Maximum Productivity
Time is arguably our most valuable resource. Yet so many of us struggle to utilise it as well as we'd like.
Clients tell us about email overload and information overload; too many meetings that simply aren't productive; less time and energy for friends, family and leisure pursuits; and a constant sense of feeling stressed, overwhelmed and under-fulfilled.
Clearly, continuing like this is not a good long term strategy for health, happiness, or great relationships!
In this 32-page guide, Matter of Time, we suggest that fundamentally, successful time management comes down to managing two things: internal clutter and external clutter. And by the time you finish this ebook, you'll have the information and the tools to manage both.
The guide helps you reclaim control of your life by covering:
- Simple, zero-cost, easy-to-learn techniques you can use to free up time and make space for your most important activities, giving you greater productivity and success
- How to get more done in less time, freeing you up to devote the attention you want to your personal life and the relationships that matter to you most
- Learning to focus, harnessing your natural inbuilt motivations and power to simply get things done
- Procrastination versus effective action, and ways to rationalise and reframe the root causes of procrastination, helping you stay effective and productive
- The key drivers that keep us stuck, where they come from, and how you can banish them by adopting a mindset that you choose
- How to deal with distractions and interruptions, bringing a sense of balance and giving you benefits in your emotional state, your relationships, self-esteem, and even your health.
Our 32-page ebook guide on effective strategies and techniques, including a list of twenty top time-saving tips.
Six audio files to download to your favourite mobile device and listen to while driving, commuting, or working out.
Six videos providing a combined audio and visual experience for those who prefer to learn by watching and listening.
A week-long e-course - one email a day for the next seven days to remind you of the key points and embed the learning.
To order, simply click below and you can take your first step towards time management mastery within the next five minutes
Secure Order Form
There’s no time like the present! I want to reclaim control of my life right now. Please send me straight away:
- My 32-page ebook guide of time management strategies including a list of twenty time-saving tips.
- Six audio files to download to my favourite device and listen to while driving, commuting, or working out.
- A great infographic I can download and refer to, reminding me of key time-management tips
- Six videos providing a combined audio and visual experience.
- The first of my accompanying week-long e-course – one email a day for the next seven days to remind me of the key points and embed the learning.